Contact Information: (917) 716-6802 By Appointment Only
What can a patient expect during the first visit?
During the initial consultation, since individual symptoms often signal imbalance within the greater organ system(s), the following are vital components to lay the groundwork for your wellness journey:
- An in-depth Medical History and Review of Systems.
- The ‘intake form’ is reviewed in detail. (Feel free to print out and bring with you to initial consultation). Intake Form
- Short and long term goals are discussed.
- A brief physical exam is performed, if necessary.
- Interventions are proposed (and demonstrated, as needed).
- Progress, to date, is documented.
- At the patient’s request, referrals are offered.
What can an established patient expect?
- Dr. Iankowitz is available to established patients by phone 9 AM – 7 PM Monday-Friday. (For life threatening emergencies: call 911)
- If a message left within this time frame is not returned within 8 hours, assume it was not received and call again.
- If a message left outside this time frame is not returned within 24 hours, assume it was not received and call again.
- The relationship between health care provider & patient is sacred. Time is valued; therefore, please give the office at least 24 hours’ notice if you are unable to come to a scheduled appointment.
- You are respected as a unique individual. It is an honor to be invited to accompany you along your healing path.
Ask about the initial fee and special reduced rates available for patients who are unemployed or full-time college students (with ID). Special rates may also apply for patients requiring ongoing support/monitoring.
For more information, click HERE.
Read more about what a Nurse Practitioner is in Articles and Posts by Dr. Iankowitz